Marketing at the university of texas
The Texas Master of Science in Marketing (MSM) program is the pivotal degree that transforms students' existing critical thinking skills into applied analytical training. By leveraging our research-based institution and industry leading expertise, we prepare our students for a career in a new economy—a world where data, decisions and action are intertwined. Our students will be equipped with the technical skills necessary to transform data, gather insights and develop meaningful marketing solutions.
Things to know about the program:
- Duration is 10 months from July to May
- Cohort style classes to enhance faculty to student interaction
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) certification hosted at one of the nation's top business schools
- Fast-paced theoretical training paired with rigorous data analysis courses
- Capstone course available in the Spring for students to showcase their skill sets to our corporate partners
- One-on-one career coaching available for all MS degree Marketing students, including career exploration, mock interviews and company treks
With the help of our industry-designed curriculum, award-winning research faculty, vibrant city life and capstone courses with innovative firms, we set up our students for a premier, well-rounded graduate degree. No work experience is required to qualify and the program is open to all majors.
MSM Academics MSM Admissions Download the MSM Overview
The Master of Science in Marketing offers a thriving community for our students, connecting students across all four of the Master of Science Program degrees. To learn more about student life in the program, visit our Life at McCombs page (graduation information for current students available on this page!).
Life at McCombs
The Master of Science in Marketing Program is now STEM Eligible! International students who complete a STEM-designated degree program like the MSM may qualify for an additional 24-month extension of OPT. To learn more about our new STEM status, please contact our program office at TexasMSM@mccombs.utexas.edu.
Take the Next Step
Walk In Hours: Wednesdays 2-4 pm
Fridays 1-3 pm
Office hours are closed Friday, April 5 for Welcome Weekend events.
Upcoming Info Sessions
February 21, 2019 | 5:30 PM | UT Austin Campus BRB 1.118 | Cookies provided!
Attend an Info Session
Stay up to date on upcoming info sessions by joining our general mailing list.
Can't make it for an info session? Watch an archived session at this link!
Speak with an Advisor!
Office Hours: Wednesdays 2-4 pm